Car dry cleaning
Not only is it more pleasant to stay in a clean and well-groomed car, but it also gives the impression of a newer car, but the car may have stains that are harder to clean, so entrust the car to professionals to wash even stubborn stains. A well-maintained and regularly cleaned car not only creates joy and comfort, but also will last and last longer.
Dune c perform car dry cleaning?
There are various reasons that encourage car owners to perform car dry cleaning. The most common reasons are stains that are difficult to clean and cannot be cleaned by yourself. The most common reasons to perform car dry cleaning:
- there is an unpleasant odor in the car that cannot be got rid of. This odor often occurs when the car is not regularly ventilated or when a liquid that is difficult to wash is spilled and therefore causes an unpleasant odor. Sometimes it can be the smell of cigarettes, which is attracted to the car seats by smoking regularly in the car, etc .;
- stains from food or beverages. Very often such stains are encountered by parents of children, as well as those who very often enjoy meals in the car. Most often, they are spilled drinks, after which various surfaces remain dirty, as well as cookies, melted chocolate and other delicacies, which are not always easy to clean on their own;
- water stains from the rain. Everyone may be left with a car window open during the rain, which creates stains in the car’s interior. Such stains do not require heavy rain, a small amount of rain is enough, which can cause traces of water in the car seats and cabin;
- the car interior is worn out. Although the car is cleaned regularly, over time it can start to look worn out, as dry cleaning of the car is often not enough to get rid of the dust and simple dirt that has accumulated over time. Car dry cleaning You can make your car look like new and get rid of signs of wear and dirt.
How to ds is a car chemical s clean anas process?
Car dry cleaning involves various processes – not only car cleaning, but also preparation for the cleaning process. Car dry cleaning preparation process:
- body washing and drying – this is usually the first process;
- car windows and hinges (door and boot), as well as sills and gaskets are washed.
After the preparation process, the car is dry cleaned:
- the ceiling is cleaned first. They are treated with a special cleaning agent and cleaned using modern technology, as well as hard-to-reach areas are cleaned with a brush. The ceiling is cleaned so as not to damage its cladding;
- floor cleaning is the next step. It is treated with a detergent and cleaned as long as the vacuum cleaner water remains clean;
- the seats are being cleaned. Depending on the seat material, appropriate cleaning agents are used to not only clean but also prevent damage. Leather seats are cleaned with products suitable for leather upholstery, fabric seats are cleaned with fabric products and the process is similar to cleaning the floor;
- the luggage compartment is also cleaned to get rid of dirt from transporting various items;
- the interior is being dried. A cabin dehumidifier is installed to get rid of excess moisture;
- panels and plastic finishing parts are cleaned. Special tools and accessories are used to be present in every corner;
- can’t do without cleaning car windows. Means are used to get rid of stains on windows that are harder to clean;
- finally the salon is thoroughly checked again to make sure everything is in perfect order.